Right To Play's Summertime Ice Classic!
The 2018 Olympic games will be here before you know it. Get in the spirit early at Right To Play's Summertime Ice Classic at Chelsea Piers! This family-friendly event will have something for everyone. Take the ice with NHL stars and Olympic Speed Skaters. Teach your kids the art of curling with the Long Island Curling Club. You’ll even be treated to a special performance from a Champion Figure Skater.
Athlete Ambassadors in Attendance:
5-Time Olympic Gold Medalist,
Olympic Bronze Medalist,
New York Rangers
Special Guests from
Miye D'Oench, New York Riveters
Kiira Dosdall, New York Riveters
Bray Ketchum, New York Riveters
Rebecca Russo, New York Riveters
Lauren Wash, New York Riveters
Experience Right To Play’s work firsthand through Virtual Reality
Through Samsung Gear VR headsets, guests will follow the inspiring story of 13-year-old Ladan Muktar Mohammed who escaped war and famine in Somalia before settling with her family at a refugee camp in Dollo Ado, Ethiopia. Children in the camp do not have access to traditional education systems but through Right To Play’s programs, they become engaged in the learning process through play-based activities.
Your Ticket Will Include:
- Skate and play hockey alongside professional and Olympic athletes (skates and sticks will be provided)
- Learn how to curl with Long Island Curling Club
- Enjoy a special Figure Skating performance by Olympian Polina Edmunds
- Watch a Virtual Reality Video to experience Right To Play’s work firsthand
- Win exclusive Rangers and Islanders tickets & signed gear with our special raffle
- Silent Auction - VIP Experience to Mats Zuccarello All-Star Game in Norway
- Complimentary food, beer, and wine
Sponsoring Right To Play’s Summertime Ice Classic is a great way to support play-based education programs here in New York and around the world while also receiving public recognition for your donation. Align your company with Right To Play and assist more than one million children in need. Click on each sponsorship level to learn more. If you have any questions please contact our Partnerships Manager, Catherine McGahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-278-1593.